CDOT has launched a new website at ridebustang.com and customer service line at 800-900-3011 for riders with questions about the service or to help travelers plan their next trip on Bustang.
Bustang® is the Colorado Department of Transportation’s (CDOT) interregional express bus service connecting major populations, employment centers and local transit entities along the I-25 and I-70 corridors. Connectivity, convenience and comfort are the hallmarks of Bustang’s success in helping further CDOT’s multi-modal mission.
REASONS TO RIDE:
- Stress free: Relax, sleep or multitask while Bustang does the driving.
- Convenient: Connect easily to Park & Rides and transportation centers.
- Essential: Appreciate the independence and freedom to travel if you’re unable to drive yourself.
- Economical: Save on parking, gas, and wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Choice: Meet up with friends and family without having to drive multiple cars.
- Comfortable: Ride in climate-controlled coach with WiFi access, bathrooms, USB outlets, power outlets, comfortable seats, and wheelchair access.
- Safe: Arrive safely with Bustang as your designated driver.
This is no ordinary bus. In fact, each Bustang offers the latest in commuter amenities. Including:
- WiFi availability
- Bike racks
- 110V outlets and USB charging stations
- Reclining high-back seats
- 50-passenger capacity
- Wheelchair accessible